100g - about 270m of Merino. This turned out so much better than my attempts before, especially the 2ply plying. Many thanks to the most helpful person fibercrack.
I just ordered my first 4 colors and some BFL yarn and wool for my first dying projects. I’m not sure how to feel about it all …. on the one hand I’m quite excited, on the other hand I’m a bit scared ….
The progress of the yarn I wanted to spin a few weeks ago. Tonight I hope to finish the scarf so I can block it a bit, but don’t know if it will actually stay.
I got this hand dyed wool last fall, I think it’s time to start making some yarn out of it ;)
Socks that are for me, had to dispose of a few really old ones from my drawer and trying to fill it up again.
Socks I made for a local farmer. He was so kind and let us bury our dog in his woods.
I guess this set is more for next year, but I wanted to post it now anyways, before I forget. Made of Lang Yarn “Mille Colori” (50% New Wool / 50% Acrylic)
This I just finished a few weeks ago and had it as an example at the local yarn store. I got it back today :) I will enjoy the coming cold days with this on.
This is a custom order for the local yarn store. Cast on was with 18 stitches (x4), heal part with 17 and foot with 16 stitches. Pattern is a simple knit and purl pattern.
Subscribe via RSS /
powered by gondaba.com's color shades & Tumblr /